[BC] Fact or wives tale? AM RF interference on computers.

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Mon Jun 1 19:55:03 CDT 2009

I once had the reverse. I was trying to monitor a station off air at the
studio, and one of the computers in the building had a spur right on their
frequency. I tried everything-outsied antenna, cancellation, the whold
enchalada. Never did get it to work...

-D

From: Chuck Lakaytis <chuck at akpb.org>

I had the experience with installing an radio automation system at a
station that had a colocated TV transmitter.  We ended up having to run
shielded CAT 5 because the RF was killing the network connections.