[BC] corporate silliness

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Mon Jun 1 20:16:09 CDT 2009

I discovered this in early 1999. One morning my Paxson email stopped working
and I made a joke that I probably was going to be fired.
An hour later, I was!

-D

From: RichardBJohnson at comcast.net

 When I told one IT person that I had no clue that I was going to be
terminated, he stated that I should have sent an Email message to myself at
work every night before going to bed. "Check your Email in the morning before
going to work," he said, "If it has been returned, call in sick!"

The IT people always know what's going on. Nobody else does!