[BC] Fact or wives tale? AM RF interference on computers.

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Mon Jun 1 19:48:27 CDT 2009

No, the interference issue is bull.

They had a different issue -- taxes, zoning, or something else.

Look at all the cell sites on HT towers.  Why wouldn't THEY have issues?

Over a decade ago, before the power companies started putting cell
towers on HT towers, I wanted to build a cell tower on the property of
a recycling facility (trash processing).  The cell companies had never
built that close to HT lines, but the were OK with it.  Now, they have
NO problems, obviously.

HT lines don't cause interference, but if they do, they are broken,
and the power company will fix it.

--chip