[BC] corporate silliness

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 12:42:56 CDT 2009

Since I got "downsized" a couple months ago, I've had the opportunity to talk to a lot of folks who agree that corporate silliness is really corporate insanity. When I told one IT person that I had no clue that I was going to be terminated, he stated that I should have sent an Email message to myself at work every night before going to bed. "Check your Email in the morning before going to work," he said, "If it has been returned, call in sick!"

The IT people always know what's going on. Nobody else does!

Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/