[BC] Acer Aspire

SteveOrdinetz hykker at wildblue.net
Sun Jun 21 20:18:08 CDT 2009

At 09:44 AM 6/21/2009, Dave Dunsmoor wrote:
>  Sometime back, someone, one of these lists commented on how well they liked
>the new Acer Aspire notebook. I'd like to know how well it's still thought
>of now some days/weeks later.

I have one that I got as a "secondary" unit...mostly because it's
compact & light...important qualities when you have to backpack up to
a transmitter site in the middle of the winter.  Not bad for what it
is, though I'd recommend using a "real" mouse...the touchpad is
pretty worthless.

Why is that so many of the newer laptops have gotten away from
anti-glare screens?  Kind of a PITA having to position it so you can
see the screen thru the glare.