[BC] Neighbors fear radio tower near Utica, NY is making them ill

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 14:16:31 CDT 2009

Unless actual readings taken in the house prove otherwise, I'm betting that
their "illness" has nothing to do with RF. Most likely caused by some other
problem. Could be anything from allergies to radon gas to formaldehyde to
Chinese sheetrock.

In any case, I'll also bet that they're more willing to blame the radio
station than to discover the TRUE cause of the problem.

--
Jerry Mathis