[BC] What is this?

tosenkowsky at prodigy.net tosenkowsky at prodigy.net
Thu Jul 23 13:26:34 CDT 2009

I responded to a request for stories relating to where
you were on 7/20/69 when man landed on the moon. This
was for the Danbury News-Times paper (CT). The reporter
published my story. I had many CB friends in Brooklyn, NY
and I was amazed that so many would prefer to talk on the
CB instead of watching history in the making. I was 14
at the time. I had a Lafayette CB with an antenna perched
on the fire escape of the apartment. That made for an
excellent ground plane!

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE