[BC] What is this?

Kevin C. Kidd CSRE/AMD kkbroadcastengineering at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 13:05:33 CDT 2009

But I never admitted owning, using or enjoying the referenced highly
modified instruments of evil.

Otherwise, I can only hope and pray and put myself at the mercy of the
court.  I was a minor at the time.  Everyone was doing it.  My parents
purchased them for me.  I was ignorant of the FCC's rules.  They didn't
have a warning label.  Oh please, please don't send me to prison.

All joking aside...  A friend purchased a "Receive Preamp" for his CB
station.  A very expensive rx preamp.  It had a tag attached that said
something like, "Do not connect the Yellow wire on Terminal A to the Red
wire on Terminal B or illegal operation may result".

His first comment was "that illegal operation had darned well better
result or he was going to get his money back".

Later,

--
Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE/AMD
http://www.kkbc.com