[BC] Turntable Pickups...

Burt I. Weiner biwa at att.net
Fri Jul 17 10:05:51 CDT 2009

The best cartridges I ever heard were made by B&O.  I forget the
model but I used them at KFAC.  The problem with them was that you
could bend the shaft by merely staring at them, but they sounded
great.  The Stantons were the next best thing to the B&O's.  I never
liked the sound of any of the Shure cartridges no matter which nail I
tried in them.  At home I have a Technics SP-15 with, I think, a
Stanton 681A.

Burt