[BC] STL Option

Craig Bowman the1craig at chartermi.net
Thu Jul 16 16:22:18 CDT 2009

I am using the tranzeo FDD series as well and when they run they are
wonderful.  When you need service they are in Canada and it is difficult
getting things quickly.  I am trying a new company for one of my TV
stations to transport ASI to the transmitter.  The bandwidth runs right
at 20MB all day non stop.  They have just developed a unit which, as I
remember, will go up to 50MB.  http://www.speedlanwireless.com/  The
price is not much more than the Tranzeo units and the service is many
times better.  These guys are great to work with and are in Florida.
Their main customers are municipalities that use the radios for traffic
cameras.  As you can imagine they are pretty bulletproof.
Tell them I sent ya :-)

Craig Bowman