[BC] CP extension form

Kevin C. Kidd CSRE/AMD kkbroadcastengineering at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 13:29:06 CDT 2009

Scott,

I have done a quite a bit of contract work for several of the afore
mentioned "institutes of higher learning".  Getting anything done for
most universities is a slow painful process.  One (now dark) college
station wanted to delay filing an STA until fall classes resumed in 3
months.   They had been and would continue operating ND due to vandalism
to the feed lines to the DA towers.  The manager wanted to have the
concurrence of all department chairs and the college president before
filing anything.  The really bad part was that they didn't pay bills for
3 summer months either...

The only school station that I work on that isn't a problem has their
own budget and the manager has almost full responsibility for it's
operation.  It is almost indistinguishable from a privately owned station.

Good luck,

--
Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE/AMD
http://www.kkbc.com