[BC] CP extension form

Scott Cason scott at lagrange-com.com
Tue Jul 14 12:57:42 CDT 2009

>> CP's are not renewable.  The only chance for extra time is if the CP
sells to a qualified "entity" before the expiration date.

Crap.  I was afraid of this.  I was hoping I just couldn't find the form.  I
have a client who is an institute of higher learning that has a CP that
expires on 06/20/2010.  They are just now getting around to debating about
putting the new antenna and transmitter out for bids instead of taking my
recommendations of ERI and Nautel.  Interdepartmental squabbles about
swapping out the old antenna...uugh.  I guess I'm gonna need to light a fire
under them.  It's gonna be a shame if red tape and bureaucracy causes us to
lose this CP, it's a power increase of over 3000%!

Scott Cason
LaGrange Communications
(502) 213-0024
www.lagrange-com.com