[BC] Internet attacks

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 21:24:30 CDT 2009

 From Indianapolis -

What DOS attack?

No issues here all day...

How do you pinpoint an attack without a detailed IP list?

I'm not sure where my GoDaddy server is, but I did some site maintenance
and page updating during te middle of the day (ET) with no problem other
than a stupid popup wanting me to sign up for Twitter that I like to
never got rid of...

Adblock Plus finally killed it...

r.j.carpenter wrote:
> Our office is in the DC area. Our experience with today's Internet
> attacks did not involve any US Govt sites or the Washington Post.

snip 1

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)