[BC] Wireless Internet Installation on AM Tower

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Wed Jul 8 19:55:00 CDT 2009

No, it will require the photocell and flasher to be on the tower.

I have seen this many times on towers with side lights.  With this
configuration, only one set of Austin Rings are required to bridge the
insulator (or lighting chokes, though that is a lot less of an issue,
cost wise).

I never really cared for jumping on the tower to work on the flasher
(most common failure).  Of course, at daytimers, that really isn't an
issue as long as you don't mind working at night.

--chip