[BC] Simian

KJ4HYD kj4hyd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 19:48:30 CDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Peterson" <alanpeterson at earthlink.net> wrote:

> --- Are you getting anywhere with the Simian Users Forum?
> (http://support.bsiusa.com/forum/)

This list made me aware of that forum, and I have not been back to the
studio to try it. I will not be back at that station until Monday. I will
try the other suggestions at that time.

> Is a switcher being used to direct the 1/2-hour show into the Rec Input of
> the computer? If so, is it possible the switcher ain't switching just
> right? And Simian is bailing when it sees nothing is being recorded?

There is no Switcher. The only external source of Audio is the EWTN feed
from the bird. The AREAL Sound Card only has 1 Input.

> Trying to help here. Really.

And I thank you and the others for their help. I will try the suggestions on
Monday when I return to WCKI.