[BC] Logo Application To Speaker Grill

Ernie Belanger 19ernie55 at mhcable.com
Thu Jul 2 05:31:55 CDT 2009

I did this for the speakers I use for my DJ Business.

I took the grills to a local sign shop. He had the perforated film they
use to do full window graphics and bus wraps.

Gave me full four color graphics of my logo. Speakers are 24" x 32".
The two full size graphics only cost me $25.

He discounted to material cost only because it was an experiment and he
thought it was a really cool application.

This would work great if you do live remotes with music. Example: One
local station here owns an old fire truck they use for remotes with big
speakers.

Ernie

Ernie