[BC] Logo Application To Speaker Grill

gRAdy Moates lists at loudandclean.com
Wed Jul 1 20:48:47 CDT 2009

    We found that the metal grilles on the speakers on
the Tivoli Ones we gave away a few years ago would
come out if we inserted an ice pick into one of the
holes around the edge.  So, we pulled 'em all out
and sent them to the silk-screen place, and they did
a great job with them, screened our log right onto
the metalwork.  Couple of dots of glue and they're
as good as new!  Only BETTer!

Grady