[BC] Logo Application To Speaker Grill

Kim Sacks radioctrldwife at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 15:30:45 CDT 2009

You may want to try the Pulsar Pro FX decal transfer system. If you
have access to a color laser printer (Kinko's) this works great for
front panel decals. Though the holes of a speaker grill could be an
issue...

http://www.pulsarprofx.com/DecalPRO/index.html

They also have a great video demonstration

http://tinyurl.com/ne22zj

Kim Sacks, KB3MZX
http://youtube.com/user/RadioCtrlDWife
www.optimod.fm

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 10:03 PM, Broadcast List USER
<Broadcast at fetrow.org> wrote:

> Anyway, I have a question for the brain trust here.
>
> It has a metal grill.  It is a sheet of of metal with a whole lot of
> material removed by punching out small holes, a bit over 1/8".  I want
> to apply a logo to both speaker grills.

-snip-