[BC] Cell phones

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Sat May 31 17:51:39 CDT 2008

Sprint does one thing that all the others won't-which is why I stay with them
even though I despise their piss poor customer service.

I have five phones on one account (shared minutes). Two phones have 310 Los
Angeles local numbers. Two have Prividence, RI numbers (so my kids' friends
can call them as a local call) One has  Secaucus, NJ local number for my
mother in law.

Only Sprint will let you do this. The others require shared phones to be in
the same rate center.

-D