[BC] Cell phones

Rich Wood richwood at pobox.com
Sat May 31 06:56:38 CDT 2008

------ At 09:25 PM 5/30/2008, Rick Heil wrote: -------

>I would suggest a Tracphone (tracphone.com).   You buy the phone, and buy as
>many "units" (these are for both phone calls and text messages) as you
>want.  No monthly fees is the big plus here.

You might want to revisit the Tracphone deal. I researched it for a
friend not long ago and, if I remember correctly, the minutes you buy
expire, so there's a sort of hidden monthly fee. On a per minute
basis the Tracphone and AT&T's Go Phone are very expensive.

I'm assuming that, since it's company mandated, they're paying the
bill, so he should get the super mondo plan with data, messaging,
video and NASA shuttle control.

Rich