[BC] AM transmitter lightning sensitivity issue

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Mon May 26 09:13:43 CDT 2008

On Sunday 25 May 2008 08:23 pm, Ron Nott wrote:

>  Now lets define exactly what an ESE (Early Streamer Emission) device
>  is and how it works.  An excellent example may be found by Googling
>  INDELEC and then looking at their "Prevectron" products.

 Did that.
 It appears the site is 100% flash, and crashed my browser.
 Needless to say, there was nothing learned.

 Also needless to say, because of the nature of the site, they'll
 not be selling me anything that way.
 ( both because the site doesn't work, and because they're
 obviously not bright enough to know the site doesn't work )

--
Cowboy