[BC] Cell Phone Number Questions

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Sun May 25 19:42:37 CDT 2008

Up to five ADDITIONAL phone numbers.

It isn't new, it has been available for years.

I know I have written that Vonage is the gold standard for consumer
VoIP, there is one thing that really makes me angry (besides the fact
it is so hard to cancel).  They add a bull-carp fee of $2/month for
no reason whatsoever, except that they can.  They TRY to make it seem
that it is a government fee, but it isn't, and when pressed they will
admit it.  A $25/month plan should be $25, not $27.  I generally say
that the consumer should be aware, and rarely want the gubbernment to
be involved, but there really should be a law.

--chip