[BC] Cell Phone Number Questions

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Thu May 22 20:46:36 CDT 2008

And then there are people like my brother and father.  My brother has
moved many times and keeps his Florida phone number on his cell.  He
really doesn't have a landline number.  Even my father, who has only
moved once, keeps his Florida cell phone number though he lives in
very rural South Carolina.  I have friends who have moved cross
country who keep their cell phone number.  THREE have moved from
different parts of Virginia (703 and 572 overlay) to Idaho Falls and
all three have their same Virginia cell phone numbers.  It SURE
doesn't matter to them, and it mostly doesn't matter to people
there.  Long distance is now either free or very inexpensive.

My father does have a home phone, but when he makes long distance
calls he uses his cell.  My phone service is currently unlimited at
$15/month, but will soon be $2/month and 2.9¢ a minute for both local
and long distance, and both inbound and outbound.  I never talk 500
minutes a month, so it will be less expensive.