[BC] Cell Phone Number Questions

Bernie Courtney bcourtney at metrobcast.com
Sat May 24 13:26:34 CDT 2008

At least in the case of CDMA, I was told (by Verizon) that you can
have up to two lines on a phone, however only one can be active at any
time.

For instance if i had a business number that i wanted to use Mon -
Friday and then let go right to voicemail and use my 'personal number'
on weekends, that would be do-able, but only one could be registered
on the network at a time to ring the handset, the other would just go
direct to VM (or an alternate number if you setup call forwarding).