[BC] Now leaky isocouplers

gRAdy Moates lists at loudandclean.com
Thu May 22 05:22:52 CDT 2008

Fluorescent light bulbs, used in surprising ways back in the day. . .

back in the  '70's, we used to hang 8-footers vertically from the
ceiling at rock-n-roll shows, hook them up to the output of an old
distributor & ignition coil out of an eight-cylinder auto engine,
drive it with a small electric motor and make those things fire
off like giant strobes over people's heads.  Waa-aa-aaaay cool.

Grady

Grady Moates, Owner
LOUD & Clean Broadcast Science
   Voice        800 946-7007