[BC] Now leaky isocouplers

Rex Hyrum Lee rex at verticalradio.org
Thu May 22 01:22:05 CDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom" <Radiofreetom at gmail.com>

> > Heck; I've done it - even at 250 watts, it's pretty neat to have an
> > unconnected fluorescent light illuminated...  (It impresses the chicks;
> > er ladies, as well!)  250 watts, 1 kw DA, 5 kw DA and Non-D... also
> > helps find stuff - like broken radials (noticeable change in
> > luminosity), or lost car keys.

Pier 12 _Norfolk, Maybe 1981. We sent an able bodied seaman  (CV-62) to
the dumpster
at the end of the pier with an armload of fluorescent tubes at dusk.
And we "Tested the SPS-48C Radar, in low power stationary, general
direction the end of the pier.
Some of you will know what i'm talking about, Loads of Laughts, .. and
we helped the guy clean up.
Rex.