[BC] IP clock displays

Mike McCarthy Towers at mre.com
Wed May 21 22:21:02 CDT 2008

I should have been a bit more specific.  I'm looking for displays
which can directly poll our network time server and not require the
use of a NTP appliance to function as the time server.  While it's
not likely, with the talent we have, it's possible that sub-second
differences in time between the GPS based NTP server/driver and the
house time server seen on the automation computers could be enough to
cause them to say, "Which one do we follow?"

So...I've looked at ESE, Torpey, Masterclock, Radio Systems, Leitch,
and an English system.  They're all vague because they want you to
buy their server...for another $700-1200.  What's the real deal folks?

Cheers,,,

MM