[BC] IP clock displays

Tom radiofreetom at gmail.com
Thu May 22 10:49:57 CDT 2008

Waitaminit - you're wanting the display clock(s) and the clocks on all
your computers to agree within microseconds?

good luck with THAT - for one, the refresh rates on the different
monitors will throw everything off.... even if you have a *local*
Rubidium or Cesium Primary Standard.  As long as the clocks agree within
0.1 second, that's about as good as you'll get outside NIST's labs.

Take it from there...

But some or all of those systems should be configurable to ANY time
server - including the ones on the Internet, such as time-a.nist.gov,
not just their proprietary ones.