[BC] Cell Phone Number Questions

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com
Wed May 21 17:58:37 CDT 2008

If I do that, can I keep both numbers, the ported land line and my
original cell number or can I only keep one? If I have two, what wil
lthe cost of the ported number be?

If I only keep one, does the cell company charge to change your number?

I think the cell # is a local clal anyways, but I've never dealt with
a cell phone so Im curious

Paul

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 6:39 PM,