[BC] AM transmitter lightning sensitivity issue

rameuser at tmo.blackberry.net rameuser at tmo.blackberry.net
Wed May 21 17:49:46 CDT 2008

It would also to be good to see it there is DC blocking between the
TX and phasor. Some Harris transmitters have this as a part of their
design. You may have an issue of static build up just presenting it
self as VSWR.

I looked after the 2.5 KW version of this TX and it had no such
problem. So it is not the design. .