[BC] A Service Idea: Is there a need (and/or a market) for this?

Keith Hammond monsterfm at monsterfm.com
Sat May 17 18:11:44 CDT 2008

Possibly but, I was thinking more along the lines of a service that could
(in addition to moving) aid and assist the on-site engineer in installation,
tuning (alignment) and testing as well.

Something your average "Atlas Van Lines" cannot offer after the local guy's
been "on duty" for 72 consecutive hours due to the move...

Keith Hammond
MonsterFM.com / Broadcast Technical Services