[BC] A Service Idea: Is there a need (and/or a market) for this?

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32 at gmail.com
Sat May 17 19:37:17 CDT 2008

Nowadays, Keith, this country is not set up to be friendly to small
businesses. This is why so many of them go bust in the first year or so.
It's ESPECIALLY not advisable to go into business if you have such
old-fashioned ideas such as being honest and wanting to give the customer
honest value for his dollar. You have to be cutthroat in your relations with
customers, and duplicitious in relations with your employees, if you have
any. The Government (remember them? "We're from the Government and we're
here to help you" types) will only be there to inundate you with fees and
tax bills, license requirements, and to deliver summonses. I would not
attempt to start a business without an up-to-date education in running a
business.

If you happen to accumulate some moving jobs roundabouts, and want to do
them, I have one here in MS. Moving a Harris FM20CD transmitter from Tupelo
to Meridian.

Jerry Mathis