[BC] IP address blocking

Bruce Potterton bpotterton at ksgn.com
Fri May 16 17:21:41 CDT 2008

Are you sure that 192.168.0.1 is the IP of your router's gateway.

One way to check is to check the IP properties of a computer that is
connected to the router an gets outside ok.

If the router's lan IP has changed you will need to put in that IP
instead of the default one.   I just hope you have the user name an
password available.  If you don't have user name and pass word you can
change them to the default (check your router's manual for instructions)
but you will lose any other router configs that might have been changed.

Bruce Potterton
KSGN  Redlands