[BC] Antenna Question

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Mon May 12 14:49:06 CDT 2008

To the "mere private pilot" who answered this message, I have
the fastest delete-key in the northeast so your response went away
<sniff>. The rule you cite is for structures which exceed 200 ft.
AGL.

http://wireless.fcc.gov/antenna/index.htm?job=about_getting_started

My advice was more conservative and was to check with
FSDO.

Once you get your "commercial" and start playing around closer
to the ground, towing banners, doing photography, or killing
bugs, you will become more conservative about towers, too!

--
Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson

From: RichardBJohnson at comcast.net