[BC] Ethics

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com
Mon May 12 14:15:52 CDT 2008

Kent

I actually agree with you!

When I read the article, my very first thought was "Pappas is passing
the buck". If CW programming was so "sucky" and ratings weren't
good..... umm..CHANGE PROGRAMMING/FORMAT????

Mission statements don't mean CUH-RAP if you don't have good sales people.

Paul Walker

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 6:22 AM, Kent Winrich