[BC] Ethics

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Mon May 12 09:02:55 CDT 2008

I think the heart of the matter is right here:

"Pappas blamed the "poor ratings of the CW Network" for some of the
financial trouble that forced it into bankruptcy. CW Network targets
people in the 18- to 34-year-old age bracket..."

The ones with the least amount of disposable income.  The only
demographic target that would be worse would be the 12-year-olds.

He also mentioned the costs involved in the mandatory digital switchover
as contributing.