[BC] Ethics

Kent Winrich kwinrich at gmail.com
Mon May 12 05:22:42 CDT 2008

Yup!  Thats right. Give up.  DA MAN has put us down too many times.  Time
for ALL of us to give up our jobs.

</sarcasm>

I think I will stick around and see what good I can do for the business.
And I am sure there are a good many other people trying to do the same.

You can blame it on outsiders, or you can look at their own business moves.
A couple of TV stations they owned were pretty suspect.  People have been
asking about their KTRB moves.  So to blame it on the "whores" is passing
the buck.  Pappas can have the greatest mission statement in the world, but
if they dont make smart business moves they are doomed.  (BTW it was pretty
well known even before NAB that this was going to happen.)

Cue the standard people that put words into my mouth by spinning them.