[BC] HAMS

Ronald J. Dot'o Sr. ron.doto at comcast.net
Sat May 10 04:10:47 CDT 2008

Larry,

If you're referring to the program I saw it was about a ham ( who was
also an engineer) that was looking for a cure but instead found a way
to burn salt water in an RF field and may have discovered a new fuel
source.

As for your comment about history...my employer was running a business
and not a laboratory for inventions.  He needed people who could
repair '60's technology in a profitable manner and not try to
"improve" things.  His reasoning was that for the most part Hams that
were self schooled didn't know how to troubleshoot effectively and
used a hit or miss method whereas schooled techs were taught that
skill.  His opinion came from past experience.

Ron D