[BC] HAMS

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Sat May 10 01:43:02 CDT 2008

This is just another attempt to rewrite history.
This gentleman obviously doesn't know who it was,
with their home brew proto boards, that made many
of the significant developments in early radio,
not to mention television. I wonder if he saw the
story on 60 minutes recently about a ham, with
his home brew proto boards who many have found a
way to either stop or cure cancer. Only time will tell.

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
1980 25th St., Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 – Everything
WWW.TECH-NOTES.TV