[BC] AM Transmission Seminar in Austin

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Sat May 10 01:55:52 CDT 2008

My boss wanted me to go, and I sort of questioned it.  Of course,
there is much I can learn, but in a three day general-admission
course?  I don't think so, but since I had to be in Charlotte anyway...

Well, it turned out to be a fantastic course.  I actually learned
stuff, and had other data reinforced.

I STRONGLY recommend this class.  They really did a great job.
Knowing what I know now about the course, I would have paid my own way!

--chip