[BC] HAMS

Ronald J. Dot'o Sr. ron.doto at comcast.net
Sat May 10 03:57:56 CDT 2008

I started off active duty in SAC as an  airborne ECM Repairman
(30153B, Active ECM-jamming) on B-47's in the 340th Bomb Wing in MO.,
then eventually went full time with the MI ANG as a Nav Repairman
(30151), then Inertial and Radar Nav Repairman (30154), then Com
Repairman (30170) as the Foreman, then transferred to Ground Radio as
the NCOIC (30474).  The reason that I cross trained so much was that
we kept changing aircraft and each aircraft type had a different
manning document requiring different AFSC's.  I transferred to the OR
ANG as a ground rat with a TAC Control Flight and hated it.  Finished
off my ANG career an the Base Disaster Preparedness NCO (24270?) At
the Portland ANGB.  Enlisted in the OR ARNG as an NBC NCO and
instructor in the 641st Mil Intel Battalion which flew OV-1D Mohawk
recon birds and retired from there.  Temporarily transferred to the
2186th Maintenance Co. for Desert Storm and was a ground rat (29E3H)
in Saudi Arabia.

Ron D