[BC] Anyone in the Northwest Arkansas area?

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com
Sat May 10 00:47:48 CDT 2008

This a bit off topic, but is there anyone in the general Northwest Arkansas
area? I need someone to aircheck/record a sports station in
Bentonville/Fayetteville area Saturday afternoon at 12 pm central. I'll be
making a short appearance on the air there

I know this is a bit short notice and that some of you will say that the
station should record it for me, but they've already told me they might not
be able to.

And the stations webstream isn't working right now.

Paul Walker
walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com