[BC] HAMS

BOYDSIRBOYD at aol.com BOYDSIRBOYD at aol.com
Sat May 10 00:30:38 CDT 2008

In a message dated 5/9/2008 9:01:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rameuser at tmo.blackberry.net writes:

Broadcast seems to be more tolerant of hams for some reason.  My  first
job out of the Air Force was at a Motorola Service Station  repairing
two way units.  The owner told me that I wouldn't have been  hired if I
had a ham license because they like to "play" too much on the  bench.

Ron D

RON,,

what did you do in the AIR FORCE?
my AFEE'S  number i forget, but i was a ground rat.  (that's  ground radio
maintenance, VHF, UHF, HF and what ever was needed to be  repaired.)

bill

favorites at AOL Food.