[BC] Fallout from cuts

Rich Wood richwood at pobox.com
Fri May 9 16:10:51 CDT 2008

------ At 02:16 PM 5/7/2008, Kent Winrich wrote: -------

>Also your complete obsession with IBOC is getting quite scary.  No
>matter the topic, you somehow spin it to IBOC.  It is quite old and
>tired and seems to be the only topic you want to discuss.

I'm sorry I'm causing you to live in fear. When one runs into
mindless cheerleading it's often difficult not to give the
cheerleaders a hard time. It's fun, especially when the topic of the
cheerleading is so defective, deficient and wrongheaded.

>What stations am I saving...  The stations I work with save
>LIVES.  As in HUMAN LIVES.  To me that is worth far more than
>money.  I dont expect you to understand.

I assume you're not talking about radio stations. How do they save
lives? Are they bucking the trend of firing everyone in sight? Have
you left broadcasting to work in public service (police, fire, EMS)?
That kind of radio clearly save lives on an hourly basis. I hope
you're not relying on the Citadel stations in your market to save any
lives beyond the doood at the top.

>Have a nice day.

Thanks. I usually do.

Rich