[BC] Fallout from cuts

Kent Winrich kwinrich at gmail.com
Wed May 7 13:16:15 CDT 2008

OK Rich... once again you are putting words in my mouth.  At no point
have I ever suggested that IBOC was the world savior.  And your rant
gets way off the topic that I was discussing.

Also your complete obsession with IBOC is getting quite scary.  No
matter the topic, you somehow spin it to IBOC.  It is quite old and
tired and seems to be the only topic you want to discuss.  But again
we are way off topic.

What stations am I saving...  The stations I work with save
LIVES.  As in HUMAN LIVES.  To me that is worth far more than
money.  I dont expect you to understand.

Have a nice day.

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 10:13 AM, Rich Wood