[BC] X-Digital question

ACN acn at acn.cc
Wed May 7 13:13:01 CDT 2008

Kevin, glad you shared some experience with the new X unit.

What was broken about the current Star Guide 3 system?

Tom
ACN

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Trueblood" <kevin at neptuneradio.net>

I'm setting up a new X-Digital box for a couple of ABC services.

I really dig the built-in net catching.  I also dig the ability to
download programs after they have been recorded.

Is there, or are there plans to add, a feature where the netcatched
files could be automatically exported to an automation system?  Are
there plans for automation systems to develop import programs similar
to the ones created for NPR's Content Depot?

Just curious.  That feature would really make my day, and many of
yours I imagine.