[BC] re: X-Digital question

Dale Adkins- WINI AM wini at intrnet.net
Thu May 8 17:26:03 CDT 2008

United Stations provided one of the new receivers for us for the Lou Dobbs
radio program.
I told them I don't want it hooked up to a 24/7 internet connection.
It will recieve without the internet connection.
We are using ours for audio only....  The only hitch is that a fault light
stays on
continuously  on thier board ....but they agreed to ignor it.

They are not like Starguide.  You are authorized for only one channel
....cannot tune around.
If we have to pay for one of these for each satellite feed we receive we are
in BIG DOLLAR expense.
Right now we use three Starguides for various independent proramming
distributed by ABC, Westwood One and
even Jones.

Enroll me in the O Ph club

Dale Adkins- WINI