[BC] re: X-Digital question

Ronald J. Dot'o Sr. ron.doto at comcast.net
Thu May 8 06:36:39 CDT 2008

One thing about the X box that kind of irritates me is that you need
an internet connection to it for it to work.  If you temporarily lose
your IP does that make you dead in the water?  I understand that they
update and authorize the receiver thru the IP link.  I haven't gotten
into programming the box yet so I still have a lot to learn about it.

Ron D