[BC] re: X-Digital question

Michael Heim kd0ar at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 8 06:19:08 CDT 2008

A couple of things that I understand about this.  First, I was told that the SG3 was no longer manufactured.  I'm not sure this is correct or not, but the SG3 has been available for a number of years now, and as we all know, today the production life of a particular model of anything is very short.  This might have been why the development of the X-box occured.
Also, ABC currently has all of its news-talk simulcast on both systems.  I was told that ESPN will be next to go on it.  It looks like everything will eventually be moved over in due time.
 Michael Heim
Chief Engineer, Forever Broadcasting
New Castle PA
WKST WJST WWGY