[BC] re: X-Digital question

Ronald J. Dot'o Sr. ron.doto at comcast.net
Thu May 8 09:05:43 CDT 2008

About two, or maybe it was three years ago, ESPN en Espaniol required
one of my stations to convert from a Wegner receiver to a SG3.  As I
recall we had to buy the SG3 new from ABC or CC in some kind of
distribution deal as we couldn't find a used one at the time.  Now I
guess there will be a glut of them on the market soon.  I don't know
if any other networks use SG3's other than ABC and ESPN.

Ron D